Monday 10 May 2010

The Importance of Writing Daily

Considering I am sitting three A Levels next month, all three of them containing at least one essay question (one of which is in French), and I eventually hope to make a career out of writing, I thought it would be ideal to write something vaguely structured every day. I was told that writing every day, about anything at all, can greatly improve your writing skill and I don't doubt that for a second. The only thing I'm contemplating is why I didn't start this sooner.

That's the basic premise of this blog. It won't necessarily be interesting or well-written, but something new will be posted every day when I can. Obviously not every day I will be able to, if I lose internet connection or am away from my computer, but even then I should still be writing on paper, the old-fashioned way, which many people seem to have forgotten about.

So concludes the first entry, boring though it may be. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment