Tuesday 1 June 2010

And Then There Were Updates

Apologies for the severe lack of posts for the past week. Illness greatly affected my will to write, and then general business prevented me further. Poor excuses, I know, but what can I do about it now?

I may continue with the Rapture work, but I have started to notice that I'm writing very much the same things for all of them, and I don't feel like it's helping me as much as I hoped it might. As I said, I may continue, I may not.

Rehearsals have begun to eat the beginning of my half-term and revision is devouring the rest. Luckily I have some revision sessions organised with friends, so it won't be completely unbearable. After all, what does misery love?

After the three of us finish our work on Thursday, we're going to watch the Prince of Persia film, as we are all fans of the original game and are curious to see how they pulled it off. I have had many warnings that fans of the game will be disappointed, so I've decided to have my Playstation 2 ready for me at home so I can play for a while as a kind of 'spiritual cleansing' as it were, should the film make a mockery, much like how Dragonball Evolution required me and my sister to watch old episodes of Dragonball to wash away the taste of that horrendous film.

Well, my first exam, Theatre Studies, is next Wednesday, so I should still have seven posts before that day. If there is no post on the 9th of June, you'll know it's because I performed horribly in the exam and subsequently killed myself.

Until tomorrow, you crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment